The output of all your sewing projects is dependent on the quality of your sewing machine. If the machine is good, then you will be able to accomplish your targets in quick time with no compromise over the quality. Embroidery designs are very much in demand in contemporary fashion and there are machines available which can do both the sewing and embroidery on a variety of fabrics. One such great example is the Singer Futura XL-400 computerized machine. It is equipped with excellent on-board features for sewing and embroidery that help you with all types of projects. The quality of the equipment is top-class and is something professionals heavily rely upon. Further, the Singer brand is also trustworthy, and you will rarely have any doubts for investing in this machine.
Singer Futura XL-400 Features:
This machine is taken as a next generation system that offers both embroidery and sewing capabilities. It has a SwiftSmart auto needle threader, which makes the setting up of the machine absolutely effortless. The bobbin change can be done in quick time with its drop and sew bobbin mechanism. There are 30 sewing stitches and 125 embroidery designs on board. It is compatible with a PC, and you can transfer your designs onto the machine for implementing. It has a 10 x 6 hoop with a multi-hooping option.
Singer Futura XL-400 Pros
- It is a computerized system. So, you can use the software to design your embroidery patterns. The design patterns can be transferred through the USB port for implementing onto the system.
- There are 6 onboard LED lights that illuminate the working area. It helps a lot with your stitching and also doesn’t put any strain on your eyes.
- The user can benefit a lot fromits 125 built-in embroidery patterns. Further, the machine also has 30 sewing stitches as well onboard.
- The embroidery hoop is reasonably large and you can create designs on large projects such as bedspreads, tablecloths, and dresses.
- It has 2 x auto one-step button holes for creating easy and quick button designs.
Singer Futura XL-400 Cons
- It is a professional machine, but the limited space provided makes quilting projects very compromising and not easily accomplished.
- It is a computerized machine, but doesn’t have compatibility with modern Mac systems, which is a serious issue for professionals.
- The machine is not easy to learn, and even professionals give up after a certain number of tries.
It is a useful computerized machine for sewing and embroidery. You can design your embroidery styles on the computer and transfer them over to the machine later for implementation. It has a spacious embroidery hoop with the useful multi hoop option as well. The SwiftSmart sewing system is good, and you will also benefit from30 stitches and 125 embroidery designs onboard. The machine is not easy to learn and certain functionalities of the machine are wasted just because the user has no idea of how to use them.